Oak Hill TX, Pflugerville TX, Lake Travis TX, Lakeway TX, West Lake Hills TX, Austin
TX, North Austin TX, South Austin TX, Round Rock TX, Leander TX, Cedar Park TX, Georgetown
TX, Steiner Ranch TX, Manor TX, Manchaca TX, Buda TX, Marble Falls TX, Burnet TX,
Granite Shoals TX, Temple TX, Killeen TX, Liberty Hill TX, Horseshoe Bay TX
Paint serves many functions, one is protection. A good paint coating will keep sun
and moisture away from the surface. Another purpose of paint is to beautify by giving
the desired color and finish. Economy House Painting & Home Repairs will properly
prepare the surface and apply the paint in order to provide both protection and beauty.
1. Pressure washing
2. Scrape and sand to remove lose paint.
3. Fill voids and cracks in siding and trim, with the appropriate patching compound
for the substrate.
4. Prime where necessary.
5. Apply top quality finish paint.
1. Wash all areas that may cause adhesion problems.
2. Caulk and putty where ever necessary.
3. Prime bare wood, drywall and stains.
5. Mask and protect floors, furniture and belongings.